K love is sweeping the nation– K-Pop, K-dramas, fashion, and food are everywhere. This goes to show that the Philippines is definitely not just o-K with everything Korean, we’re in love! With a good number of Koreans living and working in Manila, authentic Korean restaurants started popping up all over the metro. We decided to check out the best Korean barbecue that we can find in Manila. I’m tasting everything from banchang to the grilled meats, leaving no K-stone unturned.
Watch the full vlog below:
Here’s the list of restaurants we featured, as well as other favorites of mine that we couldn’t fit in the video.
- Yedang (Pasig)
- Masil (Pasig)
- Min Sok (Poblacion, Makati)
- Joe Snack Grill (Poblacion, Makati)
- Korea Garden (Poblacion, Makati)
- Yoree (BGC, Taguig and Alabang)
- Top Dish (Poblacion, Makati)
- Sodam (San Juan)
- Mak Chang (Ermita, Manila)
- Sing Sing (Parañaque)
- Matgalne (Pasig and Poblacion)
- Soga Miga (Alabang)
- Jang Ga Nae (Pasig)
- Jumong (Poblacion)
- Namoo House (BGC, Taguig)
- Cafe Chosun (Ermita, Manila)
Where are your favorite K BBQ places? Comment and let us know so we can try them out!