The Fat Kid Inside wants you!
This year has been pretty crazy and i want to bring people along for the ride.
To most The Fat Kid Inside is just a blog, but i’m trying to build more than that.
Basically it’s all about food, that makes sense right? But it is also quite diverse.
I’m involved in restaurants, bars, fast casual dinning concepts, a blog, Manila Pop Up (guerilla marketing/pop up events), and other such initiatives.
Next year will be an even busier year, as we go full on with different concepts and businesses.
I need someone that can keep up with it all.
The position is for an all around assistant with the following profile:
- business/marketing/management student/grad
- takes initiative
- not shy
- extremely organised
- comfortable with numbers and spreadsheets
- excellent written English
- passionate for food, drinks and everything related (a plus)
- into branding and marketing (a plus)
Skills and JD:
- excellent computer skills. Excel, Word and Powerpoint are the most important. You REALLY need to know how to work these properly (not just underline and bold up a text)
- WordPress background
- social network saavy
- Photoshop and illustrator skills are a plus.
- research skills
- calendar organising (google)
- handling emails
- liaising with clients, staff and suppliers
- carrying out specific research, projects
- involved in the decision making process
- producing meeting minutes and reports
- Preparing presentations
- Graphic skills are a plus
- assisting in all related projects.
Please send your Resume and Cover Letter to email@example.com