Slide

Follow me on Bloglovin’ – i’m always late to the party

I always want to try and make it easier for people to find my site online, so please help out and follow me on Bloglovin’ . It’s a great tool for people (like me) who enjoy reading tons of blogs; follow your favourites and they all pop up in one page, which is great, so you can keep track of the posts and sites you’ve already read and those you might have missed out on! Click click click

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

bloglovin

Lots of love,

7 COMMENTS

1. ronalyn April 20, 2012 at 4:08 am

1. April April 20, 2012 at 6:30 am

I love reading your blog entries! Your recipes always makes me salivate!! Keep it up :)

1. trexcy April 20, 2012 at 11:34 am

done!

1. Yanyan Avila April 22, 2012 at 3:27 pm

Me too! Dati pa! Isa sa mga unang finollow ko sa bloglovin! Kasabay si Divine Lee.

1. Yanyan Avila April 21, 2012 at 11:16 am

Following you a decade already! One of my first to follow since I had my bloglovin!

1. Yanyan Avila April 21, 2012 at 11:21 am

Following you a decade already! One of the first I followed since I joined bloglovin! Alongside with Divine Lee.

1. Yanyan Avila April 22, 2012 at 3:00 pm

Done! So long ago na! Since I joined Bloglovin! Kasabay nung kay Divine Lee!

about THE FAT KID

I gained weight because of a sedentary lifestyle and overly indulging in foods I knew were bad for me, eating out too often, taking the easy route (microwavable dishes) and not caring what went in my body, before I knew it reached 240 lbs. I lost weight through pure dedication, tireless hours of hard work and yes, food. I cooked my way to fitness, making sure to only feed myself tasty well prepared dishes with all the right stuff, the perfect fuel, taking me down to 150lbs. Of course I indulge from time to time, as the fat kid still lurks inside of me; here you will find a little bit of everything for the sole purpose of sharing my passion for food and life.

ARCHIVE